Confederação Nacional dos Jovens Agricultores de Portugal
National Confederation of Young Farmers of Portugal
|Organization Type||Farmer Association|
The National Confederation of Young Farmers of Portugal was created in 2000, representing 80% of the associations and Federations of Young Farmers of Mainland Portugal and the Azores
The CNJ's Mission is to represent and defend the interests of Young Farmers, as well as the organizations that represent them, directly or indirectly, with national and international, public or private entities, with a view to PROMOTING, FACILITATING and VALUING.
Its objectives include Promoting the development of the Rural World and all the activities that may be associated with it:
– Production, tourism, promotion of traditional products,
– Training and qualification of young people in particular and farmers in general
– Defend agriculture that respects the environment but is geared towards the market and consumer rights
– Promote Associativism and Cooperativism
– Contribute to a better world, a fairer society with a better quality of life, healthier, more qualified, respectful of man, the environment and animal welfare.